- Trigger point injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Diagnostic medial branch blocks for arthritic back pain
- Rhizotomies for long term treatment of back pain
- Peripheral nerve ablations for shoulder or knee pain
- Sympathetic nerve blocks for complex regional pain.
- Most techniques for cancer pain
- Celiac plexus blocks and ablations
- Suprascapular nerve blocks
- Hypogastric plexus blocks for malignant or intractable pelvic pain
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Scapulothoracic bursa injections
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems
- Spinal cord stimulation for complex regional pain or intractable pain after spine surgery
Dr. mansell's office
"a wYOMING pAIN CLINIC"