The pain clinic is a provider referral based clinic and will require a referral from your provider
- Contact your physician or medical provider to let them know you would like to be referred.
- Have your physician send a referral letter or use our referral form and send it and your medical records to either our fax at 307-670-8250 or mail to our Gillette office address.
- After we receive your referral, we will review your records and call you with an appointment.
- Please print out the new patient packet, complete and mail, email or fax back to our office.
Please utilize your patient portal to pay bills, request non-narcotic medication refills and send messages to office staff and physician.
- Medication Refills need to be requested through your pharmacy or by utilizing your patient portal.
- Refill requests require 3 business days for processing
- Refill requests will not be filled on Fridays, so please plan ahead
- ALL opiate medications require an in-office appointment every 30 days, these will not be filled over the phone, portal request or by a pharmacy request.